Tuesday, August 20, 2013

100 days of Tombow

Received these beautiful Tombow products with a challenge of creating and started having fun right away. Of course as you can see I am a huge Tombow fan. I have used them for over 15 years in my stampart projects and now use them in my art journaling. For the first time I am now using the creamy art pencils and am loving them. Decided to try them on Dark cardstock and LOVE the effect.. Take a peek....   OH and the (tape) Stamp runner is divine!

Tombow products-tape Stamp Runner, Dual Brush art markers and Irojiten color pencils vol 8 very pale tone

Love these products-high quality,great value


stamped in white on black
color with the Irojiten very pale shades
yummy tape runner from Tombow!


An art journal page in a flash that looks great!

No comments:

Moon dreams